We are down to one book and one mtg in the future. Camille Larsen has asked to postpone her turn and book choice for awhile as she is in the middle of starting a new business and is very busy with that (GOOD LUCK CAMILLE!).
That means that we have nothing planned after the June meeting. We are heading into the summer at that point and it is worrisome that we might lose the great momentum we have achieved at this point. So, I am asking (begging) people to fill in the following months if you think you can. That way we can also start reading ahead while the summer does hopefully present some down time.
Here are the dates:
July 2nd-Norine Garrett
August 6th-Melanie Pocock
September 3rd -Sherry McKinnon
November 5th - Michele Stitt
December 3rd -Martha Marino
January 7th-Jessica Barlow
February 4th-Beth West
March 4th-Debbie Allen
I have a book which I will offer for one of the following 5 months, but before I fill in any gaps, are there any takers? Check your calendars! Let's get some books planned!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can take September.
Hi All,
I am happy to host the November nite. Just need some good book titles!
It was such fun to have you in my home. You were all wonderfully willing to jump in and have a cultural experience!
Love,
Charlyn
Post a Comment